Monday, March 9, 2009

And So It Begins

When I was growning upI always seen things going on in california that was news breaking, and with every news cast I seen the same thing...Men dressed as nuns. I had no idea who they were or why they did that. Oviously for a stunt of some sort...Only after grownin gup and doing Aids Life Cycle for a few years did I finallt understand there whole purpose. The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence is a non profit that raises over $200,000 a year that all goes back to the community. This Easter marks their 30 aneversary and I'm lad to say that I'm going to be part of it.

This is going ot be Asprant Wilma Fingerdu's first Easter and I'm totally beside myself. I'm truelly excited that I have started my traiing to become a Sister. I have for a long time felt that I wanted to do something like this and now I have have the chance to shine and do what I feel I have a calling for, giving and helping my community.

I will post on here regualy so PLEASE sign up to be up to date....

Love you ALL,
Wilma Fingerdu *kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment